Want to explore Indochina with your family?
This highlights tour with Indochina Odyssey Tours is a great introduction.
Worm yourselves into the tunnels in Cu Chi near Ho Chi Minh City, play peek-a-boo in Angkor Wat complex of Siem Reap, bath a newly-found elephant friend in the river near Luang Prabang, or go rafting in the riptide. In 17 days Indochina Odyssey Tours, your professional Indochina tour operator, can make it possible.
- Private transfer (air conditioned modern vehicle)
- Joint boat in Halong (deluxe cabin)
- Private Boat in Mekong Delta & Perfume River
- English speaking tour guide at each destination
- Meals as indicated
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Air tickets / economy class (Ho Chi Minh – Hue, Danang – Hanoi – Luang Prabang – Siem Reap, Phnom Penh – Ho Chi Minh)
- Airport tax included
- All entrance fees
- Daily bottle of mineral water
- All activities mentioned
- All service charge and government tax
- International air tickets in & out of Ho Chi Minh
- Insurance (Highly recommend to take your own insurance before your departure)
- Personal expenses
- Tips to tour guide and driver
- Others not mentioned in the program
From AU$2850 per person for a 2-pax group. (Cost for children subject to age and accommodation choice – please provide details for an accurate quote). Valid until 31 December 2013. Excludes dates between 20 Dec 2012 to 15 Jan 2013.