In a world that has become full of electronic chips, ram and batteries. Isn’t nice to know you can still travel and use a traditional method to record your memories with ink on paper.
The problem with most maps and gps units they are great for telling you where to go, but they don’t do a very good job of recording what you did once you got there. Journey Jottings have come up with a neat and very whimsical way to record the highlights of your trip.
Journey Jottings provides travelers the opportunity to record their travels on an innovative pictorial map which one can jot one’s trails, the maps are encompassed by a bordered which is illustrated with iconic vignettes for jotting highlights about the trip.
- No Batteries Required just pencils an pens
- No PHD required to operate a journey jotting map
- Simple method to jot down key highlights of your family trip
- Effective way to cover your tracks and jot your path.
- Kids will find it fun and entertaining
- Great for sharing and stories with others about your vacation
Once you have completed your travels you have very neat little map which really highlights the events of your travels, perfect for jogging the fading memory, or to show to family and friends on your return from you adventures vacation with the kids.
With thanks to journeyjottings.com we have a two Journey Jottings maps to giveaway to a family who will be visiting Australia in the next 6 months, and to an Australian family who is about to take the kids on an adventure around Australia.
- To have a change of winning one of these maps simply sign up to our newsletter and provide your location
- Leave a comment below to which Australian destinations you are planning to visit.
We will pick two lucky winners at the end of the month May 2009.