Hamilton Island AccommodationLets face it self catering is a perfect solution for families taking a holiday. Looking for Hamilton Island accommodation, did you know you can rent fantastic holiday homes on Hamilton which offer convenience and ease whilst providing that extra space which is so important for family holidays with kids.
Luxury Four Bedroom Villa
Located within the Hamilton Island Yacht Club private complex, this luxurious 4-bedroom villa has amazing views which over looking the waterfront lagoon pool and Dent Passage.
The postition of Villa is only a short stroll to the Hamilton Island Front Street and the Marina which provides guests with an wide selection of restaurants and retail experiences on their doorstep. The Villa is designed by a renowned architect Walter Barda while the landscaping design is by Jamie Durie. This villa is a statement which offers the perfect hamilton island accommodation lifestyle.
The Villa provides space and privacy with its spacious open plan living dining room, with a state of the art designer kitchen. There are four bedrooms and four bathrooms,the master suite has a walk in robe and bathroom, while the two addditional double bedrooms also have ensuites. The fourth room provides families with the flexibity to use the room as a fourth bedroom or media space.
This Hamilton Island Villa also has a separate laundry perfect for cleaning up after kids! The Villa also has fully ducted air conditioning along with a private golf buggy for guest use. This particular Villa is perfect for families with its living area which flows directly onto the waterfront reserve and allows easy access through to the lagoon pool.
The Bedroom Configuration
- Bedroom 1:1 x King Bed
- Bedroom 2:1 x Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3:1 x Queen Bed
- Bedroom 4:1 x King Bed (2 x Singles)
Other Family Accommodation Options
- Hamilton Island Holiday Homes – two bedroom apartment and three bedroom apartment
- Reef View Hotel
Things to Do at Hamilton Island
Hamilton Island has precint areas which offers a range of activities for the perfect family holiday.
1. Marina Village which offers retail therapy for those that require, variety of places to relax and grab a meal, or stretch the legs along the jetties while admiring the yachts and crusiers
2. Catseye Beach the perfect place to hang with the kids and Relax with a cocktail by the pool or on the beach, or spend the afternoon windsurfing
3. One Tree Hill – take in the views and enjoy a sunset cocktail.
4. Hamilton Island North – Marvel at the many exclusive properties scattered throughout the bushland
5. Hamilton Island Golf Course – Escape from the kids and hit the fairways and greens of the 18-hole course with a friend, and enjoy magnificent views from every angle.
Hamilton Island Weather
Hamilton Island is a warm weather destination which enjoys an average year-round temperature of 27°C (80°F), which makes it perfect to visit wih the family any time of the year.
Great times to visit are between March and October
The Average monthly temperatures
January 31˚C/87˚F July 22˚C/71˚F
February30˚C/86˚F August 23˚C/73˚F
March 29˚C/84˚F September25˚C/76˚F
April 27˚C/80˚F October 28˚C/82˚F
May 24˚C/75˚F November 29˚C/84˚F
June 22˚C/71˚F December 30˚C/86˚
Best Way to get to Hamilton Island
Arrive by Plane
Just off the coastline on the Queensland coast Hamilton Island is located. Its almost half way betwwen Brisbane and Cairns. The Island is accessible by air from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Cairns, with good connections from other cities. Check flight availability.